I am a artist and fabricator splitting my time between Bristol and London. I graduated with first class honours from Drawing and Applied Arts at UWE. I have since gone onto work as a bronze caster, working on sculptures for some of the biggest names in the contemporary art world.
My own practice relies heavily on the reciprocity of materials and process to work in conjunction with concept. My work plays on ideas of impermanence and the finite existence of the organic.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 - Clarke Willmott Emerging Artist of the Year, Bristol
In-between, The Island, Bristol
Fodder, The Crypt, Bristol
2013 - Deja-vu, F block Gallery, UWE, Bristol
Education - BA(hons) First Class, Drawing and Applied Arts, UWE 2012-2015
AB fine Art Foundry, September 2015 - Present
- High level of competency in electroforming, metal/material casting, mold making.
- Good understanding of resin.
- Confident using hand/power tools.
- Skilled in traditional print making, book binding and illustration.
- Competent in Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
- Confident in giving presentations and facilitating discussion.
- Excellent understanding of health and safety and necessary risk assessments particularly in a workshop environment.
Awards - Shortlisted for the Clarke Wilmott Emerging Artist Award 2014.